Physical Therapy for Migraine Triggers
Bio-Mechanical Therapy can be used to get rid of headaches.
For most MiRx patients headache relief is instantaneous and the medical component can reduce the painful sensation by 90%, however that is only one aspect of the protocol. Long-term headache pain relief is acheived with the bio-mechanical or physical component of the protocol. This focuses on bio-feedback (lab work & diagnosic tests), and patient observations to identify the triggers that are the root cause of their chronic headaches.
The goal of the physical component is to help the body control reactions to physical, environmental, and psychological triggers. If these are not addressed and rehabilitated then long term pain relief is difficult achieve.
Physiological treatments often includes:
- Physical Therapy - Reduce tension and balance the body.
- Ergonomic Modifictations - Doctors will recommend a changes to work environment that will reduce physical triggers
- Dietary - Diagnostic testing identifies food intollerances and sensitivities that can compound chronic headaches
- Weight Loss - Managing a healthy weight can reduce tension headaches and improve associated triggers
- Chemical Imbalance - Monitoring and managing hormone fluctuations
- Cranialsacral therapy - Specialized head massage techniqe that focuses on the bones of the skull
- Massage Therapy - Incredibly helpful when treating tension headaches
The focus and goal of the MiRx Protocol is to provide a long term resolution for chronic headache suffers. By addressing the physical factors that contribute to chronic headaches the paitents can continue to experience relief for long durations. Some will never experience headaches again. There are not specific cures for headaches but the Mirx Protocol provides an effective combination of medical intervention and bio mechanical rehabilitation.